Did you know that 75% of companies globally report talent shortages in 2022, which is the highest in sixteen years? Studies show that the freelance economy is expected to increase steadily with the ease of hiring freelancers and the rise of remote working. Annually, global freelancers contribute around $23.16 to $42.9 trillion to the world economy.
The Philippines has established itself as a leading provider of outsourcing services and has held the title of “The BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Capital of the World” since 2010. The Philippines has over 1.20 million full-time virtual workers and freelancers who can deliver a wide range of expertise from web design, and coding to SEO and content creation.
The demand for Filipino freelancers has been steadily increasing, with businesses from countries such as the US, UK, Canada, and across South East Asia.. Digital agencies and major industries now seek Filipino freelancers looking to outsource their projects to cost-effective and highly skilled professionals.
Wondering whether hiring a freelancer from the Philippines is suitable for you? Here are 5 signs to consider:
- You are unable to compete on wages for local staff. On average, it will cost you $800 to $1000 per month for a skilled full-time Filipino virtual assistant.
- Existing staff don’t have the specific skills you need. By hiring a Filipino virtual assistant, you can gain access to various skill sets such as those of an Account Manager, SEO Content Writer, Graphic Designer, or General Admin Assistant.
- You have a major but short-term project. Filipino freelancers are easily accessible online and can provide high-quality work on short notice, often with minimal guidance or training needed.
- The skills you’re looking for are process-driven and therefore, can be delegated easily. If you need someone who can complete tasks quickly and accurately, Filipino freelancers are the perfect candidates. They have a strong reputation for working efficiently with great attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You are unable to operate at the strategic level because you’re caught up in day-to-day operations. This is the biggest killer of digital agencies – the owner is too busy doing the work. Outsourcing to a Filipino virtual assistant can free up your time so you can focus on driving your business forward.
Our database now has over 5,000 skilled Filipino Freelancers and VAs, all eager to help transform your life and business. So, if you’re looking for your next rockstar team member — be it a content writer, project manager, website developer, or social media manager — click here to register and post a job at our website, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.